Amazon Promotions

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Robinson's Card Members Sale (19th August 2010 - 22nd August)

 
Just received the Robinson's mailer for the latest sale.  Two interesting gadgets I would like for my kitchen if I already did not have it. 

I already own a Saeco Odeo Go and have no complaints and in fact I really love it!

But this is so cute!  And as with Saeco Go, it is fully automatic and suitable for the family.  I saw this model last year on the web, but it was not available in Singapore yet, so I could not wait.  This one is more aesthetically appealing and still has the functionality and quality as all typical Saeco machines.  It is originally retailing for SGD$1000 +  but if you are a card member, it now only cost SGD$788, definitely a steal.....

Oh it is only available at Centrepoint Robinsons.





Cuisinart CSB-77 Smart Stick Hand Blender with Whisk and Chopper Attachments

Second is the Cuisinart Hand held blender with chopper attachment.  I think that is going for SGD $138 for cardmembers.  This is a little expensive, but a hand held blender is usful when you want to make good thick soups, or for baby food when they are weaning.













No comments:

Post a Comment